Vision and values
To improve the health and wellbeing of homeless and other marginalised groups of people by the delivery of responsive and high quality healthcare services.
To be a national leader in the delivery of responsive, high quality healthcare with a demonstrable record of improving the health and wellbeing of the marginalised groups we serve.
As an organisation we aspire to be and to have the following values embedded within our culture;
- Patient centred
- Culture of listening to and respecting staff
- Empowering patients
- Business conducted with integrity, openness and fairness
- Sustainability (efficient and effective business processes)
- Diversity across patients and staff group
- Anti-discriminatory practice and culture
- Culturally sensitive
- Encouraging of the training and development of staff