Allied health services support provision
As part of its vision and values, Inclusion Healthcare is always seeking new opportunities to serve the marginalised and vulnerable in its communities. Accordingly there are often other services which Inclusion offers to run, or are invited to run.
Currently Inclusion Healthcare is also involved in providing
- Primary Care Services to HMP Leicester
- Substance Misuse support for HMP Leicester and Shared Care Prescribing in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland
- Primary Care Services to a local medium secure psychiatric unit.
- Health Trainer Project
- Back office support for Arch Social Enterprise in Brighton
- Receiving Primary Care Team for Leicester City Refugee Programme (VRRP)
- Teaching and Training for local GCSE students, medical students, nursing students and GP trainees.